This season the guys will be going at it in a season-long handicapping competition to decide which of the four actually knows the most about what goes on on the field. Each Thursday, we’ll bring you our picks for the weekend, and hopefully help some of you make some money. With every competition, there has to be some ground rules, so let’s get down to brass tax…
- Each person will start the season with an imaginary bankroll of $3,000.
- Selections can be made on the spread or moneyline, and juice will be taken into account on all selections.
- The minimum amount for each selection must be enough to win $100, or in the case of moneyline selections, $100 flat. There is no maximum amount on selections.
- There must be a minimum of two selections from games involving a team from the SEC each week.
- The competition will last from Week 1 through the BCS Championship Game.
- If someone goes broke, they don’t get their legs broke, they’re just out of the competition.
We will be have an area on the main page to keep track of the current standings. We hope this competition is fun and informative for our readers. Stay tuned to the Dweller for all of your college football handicapping needs–and best of all, it’s FREE!